This site should now look absolutely fabulous on your tablet or mobile phone. We are currently recycling content from our old site for this brand new one, so please come back soon for further updates. Do you constantly have silly ideas, we would love to hear from you.
BOSI mobile friendly
We recycle our own ideas
Get SILLY now!
This site should now look absolutely fabulous on your tablet or mobile phone.
We are currently recycling content from our old site for this brand new one, so please come back soon for further updates.Learn More
Do you constantly have silly ideas, we would love to hear from you.Learn More
Bureau of Silly Ideas in action
Barry our Portaloo caught on Camera at Glastonbury. Tweet
We have our own youtube video channel where we love to share our silly ideas.
A commission from Brighton Council – How to get 60,000 people in one High Street. Tweet
How silly can one get
- “Mix a little foolishness with your prudence: It’s good to be silly at the right moment.” Horace (65 BC – 8 BC)
- “If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it” A. Einstein
- If people never did silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done.” Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889 – 1951)
- “Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you can get silly again.” Mike Myers
- ” What’s wrong with silly?” Dr Who
- “Never lose touch with silly” Humphrey Lyttelton
What people say about Bureau of Silly Ideas
The lighting installations in the road works at night were especially successful, with large crowds gathering around to watch in disbelief as the ordinary, boring construction site came to life with lights and a water feature.Anastasia Dialianis, 2012 Development Officer, London Borough of Lambeth
Their ability to turn what is a frustrating and tiresome situation into something fun, exciting and amusing is remarkable. I look forward to working with them again.Esther Johnson, Manager, Major Projects Consultation Team, Transport for London
Bureau of Silly Ideas is supported by:
Get in touch if you would like to support some sensible use of silly too. You can also help the Silly cause by liking Bureau of Silly Ideas on Facebook; watching and sharing Silly Ideas on our YouTube Channel and following us on Twitter.